Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OPI-Oh my!



Ohhh OPI, how I love thee ... let me count the ways....

I am nuts about OPI, I own several several bottles and it's part of a definite change in who I am. I love bright colors and fun colors. But, I have always been scared to try them out on my finger nails because ... well what will everyone think!? Hepburn ladies are definitly secure in who they are. I mean, I don't know if Audrey would have been running around with 'Need Sunglasses' yellow. BUT I do think she would have smiled at the happiness of being who you are.

Fact about me: I am a waitress (now). So not only is it not an issue job wise to wear all these colors. I am constantly repainting my nails, washing your hands all teh time will definitly causes them to chip alot easier. About every week or 2 I do change the color. ;)

So here's the current OPI nails and toes.

OPI: The "IT" Color



OPI: (Alice in Wonderland Collection) Mad as a Hatter

1 comment:

  1. That "It" colour seems like such a fun shade to wear :D .

    ReplyDelete